Tuesday, May 10, 2016

No.1: Inside My Closet


For a college student like me, the summer season begins the moment one turns in their last final exam to their professor. Since spring break I have been anticipating that moment and having Senegalese twists installed in my hair did not make my summer fever any weaker. So, don't judge me. I have been wearing my summer dresses as of late.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of going out to dinner with my Dad where I decided to wear this colorful, printed number from Forever 21. It's very lightweight and simply gorgeous. The silhouette is forgiving on the figure, and the dress can be worn off the shoulder. The best part is the cut of the sleeves--very bohemian-like. Plus, the print does all the talking. For this reason, I didn't bother to accessorize much. I wore brown casual sandals from Guess and paired it with a second-hand leather brown hobo bag. The bag was a nice touch since it was a little fringed.

Above, I recreated the look I wore yesterday with more of a minimalist's eye and left the fringe off the bag. Without the fringe, a gold cuff was added to provide interest instead.

What do you guys think? Would you wear this look? What is the summer dress in your closet right now? Let me know in the comments below!

//Details on the Look//
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Guess
Bag: Foley & Corinna 
Bracelet: Isabel Marant
Sunglasses: Dior
Nail Polish: NCLA, Bianca

Follow me!

 pinteresticon instagramicon

No comments:

Post a Comment